Unable to play DotA2 with Pingzapper
For DotA2 you need to turn on Pingzapper then start the game through Steam normally. Once the game starts from Steam Pingzapper will automatically detect it.
The problem is that the game doesn't work if you start the game via Dota2.exe directly, it loads up an older version of the game. This happens without using Pingzapper as well, so it is not a Pingzapper issue.
Other common issues
- How to start the free trial? New account is inactive
- No effect on ping in games
- Unable to connect in game when Pingzapper is on
- Frequent disconnections or lag spikes
- Performing a network test
- What are the trial limitations?
- Unable to play DotA2 with Pingzapper
- Clean reinstallation of Pingzapper
Still having issues?Contact us