Performing a network test
Make sure you run this test while you play if possible for the best accuracy
First download WinMTR as it can tell where the issues happen along the route.
Extract and run the program. In the host field type the hostname of the server you are playing on and press enter.
List of server hostnames can be found at:
Let the test run for about 15 to 30 minutes when you are having network issues or until you get disconnected and submit the results by contacting us.
Other common issues
- How to start the free trial? New account is inactive
- No effect on ping in games
- Unable to connect in game when Pingzapper is on
- Frequent disconnections or lag spikes
- Performing a network test
- What are the trial limitations?
- Unable to play DotA2 with Pingzapper
- Clean reinstallation of Pingzapper
Still having issues?Contact us