Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site and/or using the Pingzapper service, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and its services. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use of Pingzapper servers are limited to gameplay data. This means you may not use them for (With exception to tunneling servers labeled as "Proxy"):
- Any malicious and/or illegal activities
- As a general proxy server(e.g. web browsing, download, IRC)
- Downloading / accessing pirated data
- Share your user details to anyone
- Your account with Pingzapper shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pingzapper at any time. Pingzapper also reserves the right to close your account at any time without any notice or reason for doing so.
You may not share your Pingzapper account with another person. Multiboxers are allowed up to two unique logins from the same IP address.
Service pricing are subject to change at any time. Pingzapper will announce the service price change at least 14 days in advance.
Pingzapper offers a 14-day money back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with Pingzapper in any way, you can contact support to apply for a refund within 14 days of initial payment.
Plans and upgrades
Once a Pingzapper prepaid plan has been purchased, your account will be upgraded immediately.
In no event shall Pingzapper or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use any of the services Pingzapper provides, even if Pingzapper or a Pingzapper authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Pingzapper's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pingzapper does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Pingzapper may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Pingzapper does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Pingzapper has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pingzapper of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.